Registration Fees (In-Person and Virtual Categories)
All registrants will receive an official Volkslaufe Dri-Fit shirt, a commemorative medal, and an official race number.
|Flat Rate Registration|
|10K Run, 5K Run & Walk||$40.00|
|2K Fun Run||$20.00|
|New in 2021!|
|Volksläufe Training Program||$185.00|
Volksläufe Training Program
Diversified Physical Therapy invites you to join us in preparing for the Volksläufe on July 3rd by attending group training sessions to help you with strengthening and flexibility exercises to improve your race performance, and also to help prevent injuries from occurring.
This Training Program will include:
- Two (2) group training sessions per week for 8 weeks with Certified Athletic Trainer, Sara Keller, focusing on flexibility, stability and strengthening exercises in a fun, yet effective atmosphere. Groups will be limited in size to maintain social distancing.
- A 2-month discounted rate membership of $60 to Diversified Fitness Club to utilize for cross training assignments that will be given as “homework.” (Additional cost, which is paid to Diversified Fitness Club)
- Guidance on nutrition, injury prevention, and training guides, for running workouts, to safely reach your goals for race day.
- Free injury assessment and running analysis if you are struggling with an injury.
- Building a social support group that we have all been missing!
- One (1) Race Registration for the Volksläufe on July 3rd, 2021.
7:00 AM - 10 Run
7:10 AM - Half Marathon
8:00 AM - 5K Run
8:15 AM - 5K Walk
9:00 AM - 2K Fun Run
Packet Distribution & Late Registration
Packets and Late Registration will be available at the Harvey Kern pavilion in Heritage Park during the folllowing dates and times:
- Friday, July 2nd from 5:00 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, July 3rd from 6:00 - 9:00 AM
Late registrants are not guaranteed a race shirt, but are welcome to check back at the end of the race to inquire on availability.
For virtual registrants, all swag will be shipped within one (1) week following the event.
Awards will be given to the overall top male and female in each event, as well as the top three (3) men and women in each of the age groups listed below. The top male and female Masters (ages 40+) in each event will also receive an award.
Please note, virtual participants ARE NOT eligible for any type of award.
Age categories for each race for both men and women include:
13 & Under, 14-17, 18-23, 24-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & Over
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.